Tuesday 10 June 2014

Lifecast model request

As many of you already know, for my ceramic art I make torsos using moulds. I am currently working on some new pieces and I’m looking for a new model to be lifecast. Would you or someone you know be interested in becoming a piece of art? You would be paid to be a model for the day and the lifecast will be led by my son who works as a special effects artist and regularly lifecasts professionally for film and television productions. It would take about half a day for a couple of casts to be taken which will provide me with moulds that I will be able to make several copies from. If you are interested, or want to ask any questions please send me an email to litsmith@mac.com to discuss further details. Thank you for your time : )

Torso examples

No comments:

Post a Comment