Monday 14 April 2014

Craft Business Inspiration Day

Kate and I have just spent a wonderful, inspiring day in the depths of the Derbyshire countryside. We were very lucky to get on the very first Craft Business Inspiration Day at the beautiful Beechenhill Farm. Thank you so much for taking me Kate.


Goodie bag we all got!

Kate and me
There were great talks and workshops run by the very talented photographer Lyndsey James, Daniel Phillips who is very knowledgable about online marketing and expert in sales Suzy Rai

Lunch time 
Beautiful soaps
We also met lots of very talented crafters who gave us loads of useful tips. All in all a very inspirational day and thoroughly recommended!

Collection of business cards

4 comments:

  1. I spy my business card! Haha! It was lovely to meet you yesterday :) I do hope that we all stay in touch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming and helping to create such a buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for making it such a wonderful day X

    ReplyDelete