Thursday 2 October 2014

Such a good idea - Thank you

A couple of years ago, I made a beautiful Treasury on Etsy called 'Plant'.



It is a really lovely way of getting to know some very talented artists around the world. In the bottom row of images, you can see a gorgeous tree by CassandraZ. She is such a gifted lady, as you can see.

Anyway, she loves my ceramics and asked if I would like to do a trade! In the past I have  traded some of my ceramics for some beautiful hats for my daughter, but never someone so far away. I am thrilled because I am now the very proud owner of this tree.

My amazing Cherry tree

It took me ages to finally choose what my tree would look like, but it is perfect and I would not change a thing. It came safely all the way from CassandraZ's home in Illinois,  USA. If you would like one she has a wonderful Etsy shop,





My tree sculpture is 8.5' tall Cherry Blossom. It has 3,565 beads, 240 feet of wire on a slate base.

No comments:

Post a Comment