Friday 11 April 2014

A Celebration of Nature - Exhibition with my daughter, Kate.

My daughter and I are starting to get very excited about our first ever joint art exhibition, 'A Celebration of Nature'.



Kate Betty Smith and I have been very busy over the past few months making artworks for the art exhibition. I have collaborated with brilliant local artisan blacksmith, Jonathan Clift, for some of my pieces. He is very talented and available at jonathanclift@hotmail.com.

There will also be a display by the Worcester Cathedral stonemasons to show some of the excellent work that they do. 

If you would like to visit 'A Celebration of Nature', the exhibition is being held in the beautiful Chapter House in Worcester Cathedral. It is open from 10am - 4pm every day (Sundays 12noon - 4pm) from 27th April to 8th May 2014 with free admission.


No comments:

Post a Comment