Sunday 18 August 2013

Sculpture Trails - My sculpture is in these gardens in 2013. The sculptor's art is available for your garden



I thought I would just let you know where you can see my work outside this year. I am rather busy getting ready for an exhibition in the spring (with my lovely daughter!), so I am at a limited selection this year.

Earlier in the year I was at Showborough in Gloucestershire. Here is a photo collection. It is a lovely garden to visit next year and excellently run by Andrew and Glynis Roache.


My work should have been at Art in the Garden . Unfortunately, it had to be cancelled this year, but Paul Hervey-Brookes, the organiser, is doing a great job trying to relocate the exhibition. I will keep you posted of any news.

Later in the year I shall be at Hidcote in Gloucestershire. The Sculpture Exhibition is running from 7th September to 29 September. It should be very good so I hope you can visit.

Do you have a favourite sculpture trail?



No comments:

Post a Comment